Returns & Refunds Policy
We comply with every aspect of Australian Consumer Law, so if an item is faulty we will always rectify this for you. If you believe your product is faulty or not fit for purpose, you may be able to make a warranty claim. Please contact us by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of Mind
If for any reason you would like to return an item that has been purchased we will happily accept it for a credit, return or exchange (excluding shipping and handling fees) within 30 days of your delivery date, as long as it’s in sellable condition, in its original packaging and hasn’t been installed.
However we do not accept returns/exchanges on the below:
- There are no returns or refunds available on custom made products e.g. custom vanities. This excludes items that are defective or have a manufacturer’s fault.
- Ex display / seconds stock, where the fault was specified and known at the time of purchase.
All our items are checked for damage and missing parts prior to delivery. It is important to thoroughly check your goods upon delivery and to notify BKCC within 24 hours of receiving the order. Evidence of damage will be required i.e. photographs.
How to Make a Return
You have 30 days after your delivery date to contact us about your return. All returns must be lodged to Bathroom and Kitchen Clearance Centre on 07 3633 9055 or by e-mail email@example.com. Returns will not be accepted unless pre approved by our team.
Delivery costs are non-refundable.
- Client to arrange item to be delivered back to store.
- If an exchange is not made at the time of return, a 15% restocking fee applies.
- The returned product(s) must be unused, in its original unmarked packaging and must not have been installed or attempted to be installed.
- We will credit your purchase only after we have received and inspected the returned goods.